3ABN's K58DL in Yakima Sold to Churchill Media
We reported earlier that K36FJ has been sold,
but it isn't the only television station being sold by 3ABN. K58DL in Yakima, Washington, is being disposed of
- Scott Diehl, Operations Manager of Churchill Media III, signed the Asset Purchase Agreement on September 27, 2007.
- Jim Gilley, 3ABN President, signed the Asset Purchase Agreement on October 2.
- According to section 3.1 of this document, 3ABN is selling the station for $450,000 payable at closing.
- Jim Gilley signed the FCC application for license transfer on October 9.
- The FCC accepted the application for license transfer on October 10.
Those wishing to keep informed about this station may do so by going to the FCC's
webpage for K58DL.
Of particular interest will be the